||Software Change Report
The Comment Trail Marker report is the software change report.
All software changes under a single Change ID are grouped and tracked together.
||Creating a Comment Trail Marker
- Click Insert→Comment Trail Marker→New Comment Trail Marker and create one.
- Click <Save> to save the created Comment Trail Marker.
||Comment Trail Marker format
A typical comment trail marker looks as follows
CTM: ListOverflow JohnD 11/24/2009: pointer increment was missing here ENDCTM
||Inserting Comment Trail Markers
- Click Insert→Comment Trail Marker→ListOverflow
You can select any Comment Trail Marker of your choice.
||Viewing Comment Trail Marker Report
- Click Tools→Comment Trail Marker Report→ListOverflow to view the list of all comment trail markers under the ID ListOverflow
- The Comment Trail Marker report will be displayed in the output window in the Reports card..
||View a list of all Comment Trail Markers in the project
In the Browse Window,
- View the Prj Browse Card
- Click and expand the node "Comment Trail Markers"
- Click on a Comment Trail Marker to view itís report.
||Deleting Comment Trail Markers
To remove occurrences of a Comment Trail Marker from the project
- Click Tools→Remove Comment Trail Marker
Alternately, you can right click on a Comment Trail Marker in the Prj Browse window, or, use the <Remove> icon in the Report window.